
My favorite thing
My favorite thing to do is play volleyball. A school i was on the 7Th grade A team, and my coach was really cool. we played 9 games, but it seamed more like 2 because it was so fun. Volleyball was so fun because i didn't care if we won because it was better just to have fun. I met alot of friends in volleyball. And made stronger relationships wit the friend i already had. Volleyball is a sport i think I'm always going to play. And now that i learned it i will be an even better player in years and teams to come.
www2.bc.edu
My favorite thing to do is play volleyball. A school i was on the 7Th grade A team, and my coach was really cool. we played 9 games, but it seamed more like 2 because it was so fun. Volleyball was so fun because i didn't care if we won because it was better just to have fun. I met alot of friends in volleyball. And made stronger relationships wit the friend i already had. Volleyball is a sport i think I'm always going to play. And now that i learned it i will be an even better player in years and teams to come.
www2.bc.edu

No comments:
Post a Comment